Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees are a beautiful addition to any home, and they can grow quite large if given the right conditions. Here are 8 easy ways to help your Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree grow faster:
1. Place your tree in a bright location.
2. water regularly, but do not over-water.
3. fertilize monthly during the growing season.
4. Prune regularly to encourage new growth.
5. Repot every two years or so to provide fresh soil.
6. Protect from drafts and extreme temperatures.
7. Keep an eye out for pests and diseases.
8. Enjoy your beautiful tree!